Saturday, March 24, 2012

Thomas Galvin “Sire” review





Sire sucked me in from the first page.  It’s not another vampire love story with weak characters and happy endings. This story has strong characters, evil vampires with claws, blood, and humor.  Sire is a story about Caitlyn, a freshman in St. Troy University that never thought her world included vampires. She fights back when she gets kidnapped by an evil vamp, she fights for her friends when they get dragged into her mess, and ends up fighting for the one vampire she comes to have feelings for. For this book being Thomas Galvin’s first, I must say he did an excellent job writing and editing it. I could not put this book down, I read every word, never got lost or confused on the plot and he even left the end a cliffhanger! I hated that but it did leave me wanting more. I can’t wait to get my hands on book 2 of The Vampires of St. Troy. Thomas Galvin also does amazing and hilarious recaps for my favorite shows, The Vampire diaries, the secret Circle,and True Blood. Check him out on Twitter and his Website. You won't be disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment